How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for the next edition of the Muses Festival, Sozopol, 5-15 July, 2023 please follow the procedure below:
- Fill in the application form using the Online Registration Form or download the Microsoft Office Word form (*.doc file), fill in the required information and send the file to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
When completing, consider in which session is the type of art you present (first session: “Dance art,” “Non-standard art forms”, “Fiction literature” and “Sport”; Second session: “Music” “Fine & applied arts and photography”, “Theatre” and “Cinema”)
- You will receive a follow up email from the organizers.
- Pay a deposit of 30% (thirty percent) of the total amount. For more information about payments see Prices.
- Once both sides agree on the participation in the festival will follow official confirmation.
Deadlines for application
To be a part of festival The Muses, you must send the entry form and pay a deposit by June 20, 2023.
When submitting an application and paying a deposit by February 28, 2023, each participant receives a 15% discount on the package price!
What is the regulation of the festival?
Summary information on the regulation of the festival can be found in terms of participation.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you need help filling out an application, please check:
When filling out the online request form, some fields are selected with by clicking the mouse, while others are filled with words or numbers.
When filling out the Microsoft Office Word application form (file * .doc), all fields are filled with words or numbers.
The application form is to be filled in the white fields to the right of the boxes in gray, where is shown the information required.
The application form contains information regarding:
1. Session for participation. Select or fill in with words in which session you would like to participate (e.g. “First”, “Second” or “Both), taking into account in which festival session your form of art will take place.
2. Name of the group (soloist). Fill in the full name of the collective (name and surname of the soloist), avoiding abbreviations. For example: “Youth Dance Ensemble “Horo”
3. Age group of the collective (soloist). Select or fill in the age group of the team (soloist), for example: “Third”
4. Art biography of the collective (soloist). Fill in a free text.
5. In which of the Contest (or non-contest) sections and categories will you participate? If you wish to participate in the contest program, please select or fill in the letter (indicating the section) and the number (indicating the category), e.g. “A1”.
If you wish to participate in the non-contest program select or fill the letter “H” and indicate the type of art, e.g. “H, A1”.
6. Information about the production: Author – fill in the names of the authors of the music, lyrics, arrangement, choreography, etc. The duration is to be pointed out in minutes and seconds, e.g. “3:40”.
7. Technical requirements. Information:
- Type of player – specify what player is required for playing of your recordings, such as “MP3”.
- Microphone – complete the quantity and type of required microphones and tripods for them, e.g. “3 cable, 2 cordless, 3 with a clip, 5 tripods”.
8. Lighting. Please indicate what lighting is necessary (if applicable).
9. Special requirements (special effects). Please specify if you have other special requirements for your performance.
10. Participation in workshops and plenaries. Fill in if you wish to attend any of the organized workshops and plenaries. Please mention the particular activity you are interested in.
11. Information about the group (soloist).
Number of group members. Fill numeric quantitative composition of your group, seen as tourist group. The number in the “Total” is the sum of fill in the fields “Leader(s)”, “Festival participants” and “Accompanying persons”.
“Accompanying persons” are the people who are part of the group, did not express on stage as participants in the festival, but benefit from the offer by the organizers of the festival – tourist accommodation services and meals.
Group leader(s). Complete the personal details of the leader(s) of the team (soloist).
Organization. Complete the information about the organization (cultural center, community center, club), in which you collective is part (relates to).
12. What type of services do you order. Fill in with numbers for how many members of the group you order each of the three types of services offered (Participation in the festival, accommodation and meals; Participation in the festival and accommodation, without meals; Participation in the festival). Whether people are leaders, participants in the festival or accompanying persons. The sum of the two numbers filled in should be equal to the number in point 11.
13. Transport information. Fill in the required data in order to organize your welcome, check-in at hotels and possible transfers from another location (e.g. Burgas railway station).
14. Excursions and Entertainment. Fill if you wish to participate in organized excursions and activities included in the program. It is desirable to write the number people who would like to sign up. Information on excursions can be found under button “Excursions” on our website.
15. Invoice data. Fill in the relevant necessary information for issuing an invoice, if one is needed.
16. Details of the person who completes the form. Fill in the names and contact details of the person who completed the form.
The application verifies that the applicant accepts the Terms & conditions of the International Youth Festival of Arts “Muses” (status, regulation, pricing, program etc.) Please find the details on the official website of the festival http://www.muzite.org.
The completed information is considered final. Please avoid abbreviations.
The person, who completes the form, agrees personal data to be processed and used by the festival organizers in connection with the contract. This consent is granted under the provisions of art. 4 par. 1 pt. 2 and 3 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data
After completing the application, save the file with a name that you are offered or by another name.
Please send the application for participation in the festival to the address: email@example.com.
Click HERE to download the Application Form