International Youth Festival of Arts “Muzite” (“The Muses”)
Each formation and individual performer, with non-contest program, and these who are not winners in the contests also, receive a certificate of participation and prizes.
Creative formations, individuals and managers are awarded as well with prizes and awards:
First place: Medal, Certificate, Special Prize of the festival.
Second place: Medal, Certificate, Special Prize of the festival.
Third place: Medal, Certificate, Special Prize of the festival.
* Sozopol Municipality Award;
* Prize of the Association “Muzite”;
* Sponsors Awards;
* Audience Award;
* Partner Awards;
* Jury Award;
* Prizes for workshops in different Art sectors;
* Best Foreign Dance team performing a Bulgarian folklore;
* Best Foreign ensemble performing a song in Bulgarian Language.
* Special Award for “DANCE ARTS”
* Special Award for “MUSIC ARTS”
* Special Award for “FINE ARTS, APPLIED ARTS AND PHOTOGRAPHY”
* Special Award for “FICTION LITERATURE”
* Special Award for “THEATRE”
* Special prize for “NON-STANDARD FORMAT”
* Special Award for “CINEMA”
Winners in each category of the contest receive the title “Laureate” of I, II or III award, a diploma, a medal, and prizes and gifts.
The highest award is “Grand prix” of the Festival-Contest, which is awarded for each category of art.